By Jonathan France ACC Clinical Coding. analysis of clinical statements and...
This module forms as part of our trauma & orthopaedics clinical coding e-learning course series.
Having good knowledge and understanding of arthrosis from both a clinical and coding perspective is vital to improving your confidence in coding trauma & orthopaedics cases promptly and with accuracy.
With this module we break down the National Clinical Coding Standards and Delen clinical coding queries related to arthrosis into easy to digest key points for learners to fully understand how to code arthrosis within the module and in real life clinical coding settings.
This module is also packed with theory and practical questions making it and great revision aid for those studying for the National Clinical Coding Examination (NCCQ), Clinical Coding Audit Programme (CCAP) and Clinical Coding Training Programme (CCTP) Assessment Day.
- Understand from a clinical perspective what arthrosis is Arthrosis from how it’s diagnosed, to how it’s described in the medical notes.
- Gain confidence in coding Trauma & Orthopaedics cases related to Arthrosis.
- Explore Delen Query resolutions related to Arthrosis
- Practice Theory and Practical coding of arthrosis with Quickfire Coding with simulated clinical coding
WHO IS THIS MODULE FOR?
- Clinical Coders of All stages
WHAT YOU’LL NEED FOR THIS MODULE
ICD-10 & OPCS – 4.9 Index, Tabular and Reference Manual
- Duration: 20mins
- Theory Questions
- 1 Case Study
- 10 Quickfire Coding Questions
- Updated to Current National Clinical Coding Standards – 2020 -2021
- Module Certificate
Francis Dike BSc, ACC, Tap – Clinical Coding E-learning Educator
- TAP Learning Practitioner
- ACC Qualified
- Over 6 years of Clinical Coding Experience
- Human And Medical Science Background
|Introduction to Coding Arthrosis|
|Welcome to the Module||00:00:00|
|What is Arthrosis?||00:00:00|
|Arthrosis Overview – Section Feedback||00:01:00|
|Arthrosis National Standards & Delen Queries|
|How to Code Arthrosis?||00:00:00|
|Arthrosis National Standards & Delen Queries – Section Feedback||00:01:00|
|Arthrosis Quickfire Questions & Case Study||00:00:00|
|Practical Coding – Section Feedback||00:00:00|
|Thank you for completing the course||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.